Thursday, March 27, 2008

Expressions

Here are some expressions I did before starting the lip sync project I'm currently working on. I really tried to push these shapes to the extreme while still keeping him on model. I love looking at animation sequences in still format. You can really see the motion between the frames. I remember that was my favorite thing as a kid, watching all those great animation sequences in the Illusion of Life and imagine the motion.. I know... very geeky of me.






And a full body

3 comments:

filippino said...

Lovin the image sequence! Some nice drag with the face, and all around a lot going for it. Nice to see a really full range of facial expressions...now where's the lip sync to go with it??

=)

mkummer said...

friggin awesome is all I can say

Carolyn Anderson said...

WOW! very nice!
Loved your lipsync :)