Saturday, September 13, 2008

Environment Stills

Here are some B&W renders of my environment for the movie. Trying to convey a certain feeling to the place. One of the more interesting things was to organize all his stuff in the room. I really wanted to create a home for my character and not just a set for a movie. Probably most of the detail will be lost in the movie, but I owe it to my character. In these stills I was trying to make pleasing compositions, based mostly on basic shapes such as triangles.




13 comments:

Uri said...

so nicely done! can't wait to see how everything adds up :)

Richie said...

man oh man this looks great. Love all the little imperfections you put in, I definitely believe someone has lived here.

Juliet said...

My professional opinion is...it has such a realish look to it
with just enough Cartoonesque appeal

Matthew J Killian said...

Looks great, but just one question...where's the CPU?

Everything's great except for that.

Lindsey Lydecker said...

liron i've said it before in class and ill say it again
this environment looks amazing :)
go you!

Stevie said...

Wow, this is amazing!! how do you do it?! :) I love the style!! and the little crack in the bowl~

Liron Topaz said...

Thanks a lot everyone... I can't wait to put my character in there.

Its really cool to see people notice those tiny details, that i thought no one will ever see.

ohh.. and very funny Matt...

Cesar Tafoya said...

This is looking very nice, I bet your kicking ass and getting it kicked too haha. I can't wait to see it done!

Brendan Carroll said...

Nicely modeled. Lookin really good, this is one thesis I'm lookin forward to watchin!
Coool!!

Marcus Ng said...

love the cine seats! this guy is a collector!

Betsy Bauer said...

Looking sooo good!

Bitmapbox said...

Again yet another great peice of work loving the shadows, the whole thing is brilliant

Eydi said...

Good modeling. I like your art...