Saturday, February 14, 2009

T'ipusim

So, I haven't updated my blog in a looong time. But that's kinda good cause it means I'm super busy. And I am. really..

Our senior films are starting to get some color as we are working on our lighting. Its really exciting to start finish shots, really starting to bring life to my character. I'm really enjoying this process so much, and the organic process of making a film. This is really the best year of school and I can't wait to see the finished film. I will post some lighting shots I have in the next few days and some animation as well. I will, seriously.. you'll see.

Anyway, I also noticed i haven't posted too many drawings so here are some sketches I did of random t'ipusim. T'ipusim is characters in hebrew, but characters with spice. Hope you like them.





This one is a bit older, but I like it so i thought to post it anyway. I like the melancholic expression she had, and tried to really capture that.

2 comments:

Tal Rachmin said...

Great stuff!
I love the expressions :D
God speed with the senior film!

Nick Brown said...

So funny..
Topaz