Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A new chapter

Yes, yes, I'm still alive.. hard to believe but graduation was almost 6 months ago, and it flew by so fast since my last post. Thank you very much for all the people who wrote me about the film. The exposure the film received online was really overwhelming, and seem to really reach the most remote places though this crazy thing called internet. I guess in a way, that was part of what my film is about.



Its been a long long journey, and it was worth every minute spend. In the past few months, since graduation, I have been working on the film 'Alice in Wonderland'. It is a huge honor to be working on the film. Tim Burton has been a great inspiration for me for many years, and I feel extremely fortunate to be part of this production.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

lucia salamanca said...

hi i really like your animation,,, im from colombia by the way,, and yes is really amazing the internet,, isnt it?
congrats anyway

Anonymous said...

This blog is great! Thanks for your hard work on it.

irene said...

Hey Liron

Congrats on your success, and good luck on your new job!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Pedro Conti said...

Cool man!!! your work is amazing!!
and i'm so excited to see this movie!! :)