Sunday, March 28, 2010

Go watch how to train your dragon! :)

Yet again, its been a while since I last posted. I actually have been very busy lately. I recently started working at Dreamworks Animation on Kung Fu Panda 2. Woohoo :D I'm extremely excited as the first Panda was one of my biggest inspiration during school. To be able to join the crew and work on the second one is really a dream.

But, even more important.. go watch How to Train Your Dragon! I know.. I'm biased now, but with all honestly, you're in for a real treat. This movie is unlike anything I've ever seen. It is the most charming, exciting and Fun movie. And very very inspiring. Congratulation to all the crew that worked on that, really one of my favorite movies of all time.


2 comments:

Betsy Bauer said...

You are right, Liron! How to Train Your Dragon was incredible! Such inspiring animation and design choices!

Looking forward to seeing Kung Fu Panda 2 as well. :)

John 'Roc' Upchurch said...

just discovered your blog. Fantastic work! your animation is so fluid. the weight the timing...greatness! love your stuff, man. And congrats on the dreamworks gig. well deserved. keep cranking it out.