Friday, May 6, 2011

Skadoosh...

So.. its been almost a year since I last posted. BUT i had a very good reason. I've been super busy with the most amazing project I could hope for. The first Kung Fu Panda was a huge inspiration of mine while I was still at school, and I was so honored to be part of the second one. This has been an amazing experience, and I have learned so much. Mostly from the super talented Dan Wagner and Rodolphe Guenoden who have been great mentors. All the supervisors and the entire crew were really awesome.

So don't miss it in the theaters... May 26th

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! I wated too long!! Happy you'll back...

Eydi said...

Cover art looks nice.

Anonymous said...

what did u work as

Liron Topaz said...

Eydi- Yeah, the cover is a still from Dave Weatherly's shot. I love how graphic they went with it.

Anonymous- I am an animator :)

Mark Fabillar said...

Hi, Liron. I am such a fan of your work! I just did a review on "This Side Up" on my blog. Hope you don't mind. :)

http://littlefilmsilove.blogspot.com/2011/12/this-side-up-2009.html

Sacramento carpet cleaners said...

This is really interesting site that gives huge of information to all readers thanks a lot.

locksmith in perth said...

This is really impressive, I am looking forward for more awesome details.

Kay Ketong Liu said...

haa Liron, It was u! we met at the talk in Florence during the summer! nice blog!

Anonymous said...

Wow! kungfupandas one maker good job and also r u helping with the kung fu panda shows??